vrijdag 1 september 2017

I'll visit Ghana from the 8th till the 20th november


This year I will visit Ghana again, from the 8th till the 20th November. I've booked my tickets and my application for a visa is on it's way. I'm going to visit the project in Okorase to see how the building of the children's library is going. Afterwards we fly to Bolgatanga, in the North of Ghana. Here we provide two times a two day training for twenty teachers. In the Netherlands we call this the 'leescoordinator' (reading coordinator). During these training I'll explain how we organise the concept of the school library. Besides providing these trainings, we also visit twenty schools of Edukans to donate books and cabinets for the school library. On one of the schools we set up a Learning Community Space.

In spring 2018 I'll visit both projects again. I have to prepare for the trainings, but I'm looking forward to it!

 







 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten